Why Enter the CEDIA Awards
The exclusive CEDIA Awards scheme showcases the technical excellence and great work of CEDIA HTP members. The CEDIA Awards also provides significant publicity for those who are successful long after the event itself. Here’s what exposure you could benefit from:
- PR opportunities in trade and consumer press throughout the year. CEDIA’s PR agency is regularly approached by journalists worldwide for great home installation features. Previous successful awards entrants have been featured in publications including Home Cinema Choice Magazine, The Sunday Times and The Mail on Sunday
- Inclusion in the CEDIA Awards Yearbook a sleek brochure distributed throughout the year to members, trade, press and at consumer events/exhibitions
- Feature on the CEDIA Awards website
- Opportunity to feature in E-communicates ‘Install of the month’. Monthly email newsletter sent to over 24,000 contacts
- Feature in the ‘Inspiration Gallery’ on CEDIA’s consumer website www.cedia.org
This exposure is all completely FREE of charge! Don’t worry, CEDIA and our PR agency will do all the work for you to gain exposure, so you can enjoy the results!
In 2014, CEDIA received over 150 submissions from 16 countries, all battling to win a prestigious CEDIA Awards accolade. The competition has never been tougher and represents a real opportunity to stand out with pride among peers as the crème de la crème of residential custom installation.
Want to take part in the CEDIA Awards but not a CEDIA member? You can find information on and apply for CEDIA membership on our website www.cedia.co.uk.
Please ensure you read the Rules before entering.