Best Yacht Entry Criteria
The Best Yacht Installation recognises the unique challenges of installing and integrating electronic technology aboard a residential boat or yacht.
In all instances, the judging panel will be looking for design and installation excellence and innovation which demonstrate intelligent value engineering.
Yacht Installation specific design and engineering criteria:
1. Innovative solutions which satisfactorily meet the spatial and aesthetic requirements.
2. Effective integration with other on-board electronic systems.
3. Installations which show how they meet the marine environment’s requirement for robust and reliable systems.
4. A cable infrastructure design to allow for future technologies and upgrades.
Please include accompanying high quality, high resolution images with your entry. These should include as a minimum requirement:
1. Views of different areas / cabins to show equipment in position.
2. Views of any display devices, including any additional photos illustrating any motorisation or concealment methods.
3. Views showing any equipment housing or racking. Preferably showing detail of any cooling provision that has been made.
4. An overall view (or views) that show the space at its best and demonstrate the overall design philosophy.
5. View(s) showing the user interface(s).
6. Views illustrating any other technology integration such as control of window dressings, lighting scenes, HVAC and energy management systems, etc.
Views showing work in progress may also be useful for the judges. Images submitted must be available as high resolution JPEGs.
Video footage may also be supplied in addition to photography.
For more information, please contact CEDIA EMEA office at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1480 213744.