Best Technology Feature Entry Criteria
Prize: £250 Fortnum & Mason vouchers!
Beautiful homes meet cutting edge technology! To qualify for this award your feature article should cover home electronic technology, including any one or all of the following - audio systems, TV, video and home cinema, lighting control, HVAC control, security control, data networks and more, exploring how your readers can use hi-tech to create a stunning interior for the 21st century home.
1. This CEDIA Awards category is only open to writers and magazines working on homes and interiors print publications in CEDIA EMEA (the UK, Europe, Africa, the CIS, the Middle East, India and Pakistan).2. Writers may submit as many articles as they like. Each entry must be accompanied by a separate Awards submission form.
- 3. We cannot judge incomplete or inaccurate submissions.
- 4. Any feature article must have appeared in print during the period Jan 2014 – April 2015.
- 5. Deadline for submission of entries is 24 April 2015.
- 6. All awards submissions must be completed then emailed or posted to Wildwood PR.
- 7. Winners will be announced at the 2015 CEDIA Awards Event, held on Friday 3 July, and the winning writer will receive £250 Fortnum & Mason vouchers as a prize.
- 8. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 10. The award is open only to printed homes and interiors publications aimed at consumers. If in doubt concerning the eligibility of your publications, please check with Wildwood PR who will forward you a list of qualifying media.
If you have any questions or require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1293 851115.