Best Multiple Scheme Entry Criteria
A multiple scheme refers to housing where multiple separate units for residential inhabitants are contained within one building or several buildings within one complex. Examples include an apartment building, housing estate etc.
This category recognises integrators who through technology have added value, improved marketability and boosted sales for the developer.
In all instances, the judging panel will be looking for design and installation excellence and innovation which demonstrate intelligent value engineering.
Specific design and engineering criteria:
1. Innovative solutions installed in the marketing suite for the development which best illustrate the technology benefits to prospective purchasers.
2. Communal infrastructures designed to allow maximum flexibility for incoming and outgoing services in the future.
3. Intelligently designed and implemented solutions which have helped generate recurring revenues for the installer and the developer.
4. Systems which are designed and documented to allow for straightforward maintenance in the future.
Please include accompanying high quality, high resolution images with your entry. These should include as a minimum requirement:
1. Views of each room to show equipment in position.
2. Views of any display devices, including any additional photos illustrating any motorisation or concealment methods.
3. Views showing any equipment housing or racking. Preferably showing detail of any cooling provision that has been made.
4. An overall view (or views) that show the space at its best and demonstrate the overall design philosophy.
5. View(s) showing the user interface(s).
6. Views illustrating any other technology integration such as control of window dressings, lighting scenes, door / gate entry systems, HVAC and energy management systems, etc.
Views showing work in progress may also be useful for the judges. Images submitted must be available as high resolution JPEGs.
Video footage may also be supplied in addition to photography.
For more information, please contact CEDIA EMEA office at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1480 213744.