Best Innovative Product Entry Criteria
This category recognises excellence in product design for the residential industry. Please note, Best Innovative Product Solution is open to CEDIA Trade Supplier members only.
The product must have been launched between 1st April 2014 to 1st April 2016.
Due to the nature of the industry we recognise products become obsolete quickly. Products that are no longer available/obsolete (but were launched during the date period above) can be entered in to the awards.
Please note, that only one product per brand is permitted for entry. If you are a distributor wishing to enter, please check with the product brand owner to ensure you have permission to enter. It is solely at the discretion of the product brand owner to choose which distributor is permitted to enter a product on their behalf. Where multiple entries are found, CEDIA will contact the product brand owner for clarification.
In all instances, the judging panel will be looking for:
1. Unique selling point of the product(s)
2. Why is this product better for the customer than previous products in this category?
3. Value for money
4. How the product will attract more people to the residential industry
5. Application of the product directly relating to the residential industry
Please include accompanying high quality, high resolution images with your entry. These should include as a minimum requirement:
1. Views appropriately detailing the solution.
2. Any user interface involved in the solution’s implementation.
3. Overall views showing the solution working as part of the overall scheme.
Views showing work in progress may also be useful for the judges. Images submitted must be available as high resolution JPEGs.
Video footage may also be supplied in addition to photography.
For more information, please contact CEDIA EMEA office at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1480 213744.