Best Dressed Rack Entry Criteria
A rack is a standardised frame or enclosure for mounting multiple equipment modules. The rack can house the main control systems in a property including the lighting, audio, video and networking devices to manage a home installation.
In all instances, the judging panel will be looking for:
1. Design and installation excellence and innovation.
2. Innovation which demonstrates intelligent value engineering.
3. Cabling on and to the rack should be completed whilst paying attention to best practice relating to cable bend radius, signal / power separation, correct labelling methodology and practice, and the correct use of cable supports and ties.
Please include accompanying high quality, high resolution images with your entry. These should include as a minimum requirement:
1. A photograph of the rack, as seen by the client
2. A photo of the rear of the rack
3. Detail shots illustrating cabling best practices
4. Photo(s) illustrating and detail any cooling provisions
5. Photo(s) illustrating and detailing safety provisions
Views showing work in progress may also be useful for the judges. Images submitted must be available as high resolution JPEGs.
Video footage may also be supplied in addition to photography.
For more information, please contact CEDIA EMEA office at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1480 213744.